Almost every bank and credit union within 100 miles can help you buy an EXISTING home. Not every one of these can help you BUILD a new home. In fact, very few financial institutions are good at the approval, administration, construction inspections, and closing of construction loans.
At Landmark Fine Homes, we understand that choosing the right lender is a very important decision for every home buyer. We are confident that our Preferred Lenders* can offer you a variety of competitive mortgage financing options and offer an easy and on time closing on your new home. They have a proven record of outstanding customer service and excellent performance in our community.
Don't let a poor lending experience put a damper on your home building experience. Don't get stuck in the ole rut of my personal checking account is with that bank, my business checking account is with that bank and my auto loan is with that bank so they should that one I chose for my construction loan. Chances are very good this would be a bad decision, so please let us help. We see no money or any other benefit from a recommendation other knowing than knowing you will be taken care of. Typically, you will be you qualified quicker, required to submit less paper work, close quicker after the home is built and usually at a lower rate.
We know that sometimes the hardest part of financing your custom home is knowing where to start. We're here to help. We can put you in touch with our preferred lending experts who can answer all your financing questions. Experienced in construction lending, they have the financial tools to help make your dream home a reality. And they can do it at a competitive rate. In short, if you have good credit get rewarded for it. They require less information and give you an approval and closing date much quicker. Some other options include:
- Low to no down payment
- Conventional financing with as little as 5% down
- No PMI
- FHA loans
- They have an in house draw inspection staff for loan administration.
- VA and Rural Housing (USDA) programs
- Preferred lenders provide competitive interest rates, mortgage counseling, and a wide array of loan programs to meet your specific financial needs.
- You move into your new home on time! Preferred Lenders have a proven track record of on time closings.
- You will receive outstanding customer service and be kept up to date on your loan status.
- Preferred lenders' extensive knowledge of proposed homes, plans, specification and included features help facilitate an accurate and smooth appraisal process.
- Preferred lenders provide an easy and stress free home buying experience.
- Preferred lenders help expedite the loan approval and closing process through their project pre-approval.
- After reviewing these extensive benefits, we hope you take advantage of the opportunity to work with one of our Preferred Lenders. Their ultimate goals are to provide outstanding customer service, competitive loan programs, a smooth and stress free home buying experience, and most importantly, help you move into your new home on time.
Need more Help and Other Options
Having credit issues? We have lenders and credit improvement staff that may be able to help you quickly bring your credit up to where it needs to be. I have seen credit scores go up 50 points or more in just 60 days. Maybe they can help you if you need that type of service. Have you been told that you qualify to buy an existing home but do not quite qualify for a construction loan? We may have a lender or two that can help you right now with no problem. You may not need to improve your credit but you can qualify with them today. At Landmark Fine Homes, building is our business and in this market financing is certainly part of the process. If you need help or guidance as to who to call, contact us and see if we can help to get you connected to the right folks and headed in the right direction from the start.